Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is..."

Russell, but my friends call me Rusty! Hello, I'm a 32 year old father of three boys; 14, 4, and 3! I'm a husband of seven years to my lovely wife, Tiffene. Some may know her as http://amommyntraining.blogspot.com/   If you don't, well go ahead and check her site out, tell your girlfriends about it, at least!
I love gaming! I have been holding a controller since I found my parents' Atari! Today, I'm playing the PlayStation 3, daily! I want to create a place for gamers, for dads, for everyone! To discuss all types of topics from gaming news to new electronics to gaming with kids, and pretty much anything "tech"! I'm a "geek", so be it, but a very cool geek! I will write some reviews on different games I may play, along with any new electronic toys I get. I also will be posting gaming news and thoughts that I have on technology/gaming in general. 
I hope that you can relate to some of my topics and we can learn and have fun together!  
So check back often, I'll put up game news daily, I'm sure, add http://gameswaggdaddy.blogspot.com to your favorites, and if you have a review or just some cool tech info you'd like to share, please  get in touch.

1 comment: